How to be a great fitness friend
We often say that working out with a friend can be the best thing you ever do. Here are some dos and don’ts for fitness friends.
- Spend so much time talking you miss most of your workout
- Let each other slack off
- Skip Workouts
- Become so competitive it becomes nasty
- Annoy other gym members by being too silly!
- Try anything that might be dangerous or cause injury to yourself or others.
- Push each other to your limits, encourage and inspire
- Try new workouts, exercises and routines
- Make each other accountable
- Encourage other gym members to join in the fun and make new fitness friends
- Challenge each other, and provide healthy competition
- Make it fun, and have a giggle
What’s the BEST or WORST thing about working out with a friend?